Theotoky wine is produced and bottled on the Theotoky Estate, one of the oldest estates in Greece. Prepared in the traditional way.
The wine is produced from varieties Robola 90% and 10% kakotrygis local production.
- Our white wine is a mixture of 90% Robolla grapes and 10% Kakotrygi grapes which is a local variety.
- The wine has a beautiful pale yellowish gold colour.
- Its aroma is vivid and intense, with floral notes carrying a hint of peach.
- Its taste is rich, generous with a volume. Its substance is rich and its texture excellent when sampled in the palate
- The wine's subtle acidity confers an enlivening good freshness to the taste which combines well with sweet and harmonious, long and persistent end.
- It is particularly suited to accompany fish and fowl but may be enjoyed with a variety of other foods.
Packing : 750 ml
Special Christmas Gift (optional):
Please select below a wonderful handmade Santa Claus knit case for your wine bottle at your Christmas dinner.